Curaden Dental clinic Offers more oral surgery services other than just removal of teeth. Implant placements, bone grafting and impacted wisdom tooth removal are also performed by our highly trained Oral Maxillo facial surgeon. To maintain maximum patient comfort and safety, most oral surgery procedures are performed in our clinics, as office-based surgery is often the most efficient and cost effective way to do them. For complicated procedures, however, we have the capability of treating patients in a hospital environment.
- Oral surgery and stomatology
- Surgical tooth extraction (e.g. impacted wisdom teeth)
- Removal of salivary stones from the large salivary glands
- Tooth-preserving surgery such as root tip resection and the extraction of diseased dental roots (hemisection)
- Treatment of cysts in soft tissue or bone
- Treatment of sinus inflammation with dental causes
- Treatment of high-risk patients (blood clotting disorders that are either genetic or caused by medication)
- Treatment of changes in the mucosa of the mouth (assessment of cancerous mucosal changes)
- Pre-prosthetic surgery to improve the prosthesis site (e.g. gum reconstruction, Vestibuloplasty)
Curaden is committed to promoting oral health and best practice service from dental clinics for a happier, healthier future.
- Controlled tissue regeneration (reconstruction of bone and soft tissue) Reconstruction of bone tissue in the sinuses (sinus lift)
- Bony reconstruction through the transplanting of bone from the chin or wisdom tooth region Pre-prosthetic surgery to improve the prosthesis site (e.g. gum reconstruction, vestibuloplasty)
- Correction of labial or tongue frenulum
- Surgical exposure of un-erupted teeth for orthodontic positioning
- Compensatory extraction Insertion of implants for the retention of orthodontic appliances .