“Each Child is a different kind of a Flower And all together they make this World a Beautiful Garden to play in!Your Child’s Oral Health care is our Top Priority”.
It is very important to keep the primary or the milk teeth in place until they are lost naturally to help the child in maintaining good nutrition by permitting to chew their food properly, speech development and saving space in the dental arch to maintain the correct path for eruption of permanent teeth.
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommends that the first dental visit of the child should be within the first six months of the eruption of first primary tooth to counsel the parents regarding correct oral hygiene and dietary practices of the child.
- Your child’s teeth can be prevented from cavities by conducting simple preventive dental approaches of Oral prophylaxis, Pit and Fissure Sealants and Fluoride application at an early age.
- In a case of more severe decay the milk tooth can be saved by Pulp therapies (Pulpotomy or Pulpectomy) followed by a Stainless Steel Crown until its time for them to exfoliate naturally.
- Those, which cannot be saved by the above mentionedprocedures, can be extracted followed by a Space Maintainers in cases of premature loss of the milk tooth.
- Prevention of Abnormal Oral Habits (Thumb Sucking, Mouth Breathing, Bruxism ) can be achieved by fabrication of special removable or fixed appliances to intercept development of facial abnormalities.
As per your Child’s age, behavior and medical conditions; all above listed Dental procedures can be conducted under
- Local anesthesia (on chair),
- Nitrous Oxide Sedation (on chair with sedation unit) or
- General Anesthesia (in the Operatory of our assisted Hospital under medical supervision)