Loss of natural teeth, whether in an accident or as part of the aging process, can be traumatic and affect your outlook on life. Your overall general health can be affected due to your missing teeth. Simple pleasures – like smiling or going out to eat – become a source of stress or embarrassment. With the help of a prosthodontist, there are many options, if you have lost some or all your teeth to get them replaced
Crowns, bridges, and full or partial dentures are just some of the procedures that can help you regain your smile and improve your appearance and self confidence.
Another option is dental implants, a more permanent solution whether you need to replace one tooth or many, our prosthodontist will work with you through every step of dental implant treatment, from an initial consultation through follow-up care.
We are trained to manage the most complex dental restorations. From patients requiring rehabilitation after a traumatic injury to creating new smiles for those born with genetic facial deficits, prosthodontists have the special skills needed to restore smiles to the best they can be.
- Complex care management involving multiple specialists
- Complete and removable partial dentures
- Replacing lost teeth
- Special needs of geriatric patients
- Children born with cleft palate or missing teeth
- Traumatic injuries
- Maxillofacial prosthetic procedures such as oral cancer reconstruction and continuing care
- Our prosthodontists with a special understanding of the dynamics of a smile, the preservation of a healthy mouth, and the creation of tooth replace .